1. Adhesion and adhesion mechanism
There must be strong adhesion between the marking film and the road surface. It should not be peeled off, broken, and adhered well to the road surface. The coating film will not peel off quickly due to rolling, side slip and braking of the vehicle; hot melt marking paint also It will not be cracked, flexed or peeled due to the change of seasonal temperature, and the hot melt road marking paint will be heated to 180 °C to 220 °C (according to the type and formula of petroleum resin used in the coating). To select the temperature), the thermoplastic resin in the coating is melted, the coating is in a molten flow state, coated on the road surface with a special marking machine, and the glass beads are spread at the same time, and solidified at a normal temperature, when applied to a cement road surface, high temperature The molten paint and the cement pavement are mechanically toothed, so the adhesion is poor, and the road marking under the paint is pre-coated to enhance the adhesion between the road surface and the paint.
2. Quick drying
After coating the glass beads with hot-melt marking paint, it should have quick-drying property in a short time (less than 5min) regardless of the climate. Generally, the thermoplastic road reflective coating has good quick-drying (hardening) performance and hardens in the cold season. Fast, hardening in the warm season, the film curing will be skewed due to shrinkage, the surface flow is parallel, the fixing quality of the glass beads is also poor, and when the film is cured slowly, not only the glass beads scattered in the paint sinks into the paint. This reduces the ability to reflect light, and it also delays open traffic time and reduces traffic capacity. To this end, it is usually to reduce the temperature of the coating in the molten state to shorten the curing time.
- Scientific Maintenance Of Road Markings, Safer ...
- What Is A Marking Machine
- The Structure Of The Marking Machine
- Marking Machine Classification
- The Concept Of Road Marking Machine
- What Is Road Marking Material
- Characteristics Of Road Marking Material
- Detailed Classification Of Road Marking Material
- Polyurea Elastic Anti-slip Marking Paint
- The Basic Introduction Of Hot Melt Kettle
- What Are The Characteristics Of The Road Markin...
- What Is The Use Of The Marking Machine To Contr...
- Road Marking Machines Have Various Structures
- What Kind Of Marking Machine Is Used On The Exp...
- What Should I Pay Attention To In The Construct...