Road marking machines have various structures, which may differ in structure due to different production design conditions or applied to different construction objects and different raw materials. The marking machine generally has an engine, an air compressor, a paint bucket, a marking pipe (spray gun), a guide bar, a controller, and the like, and various auxiliary driving carriers are arranged as needed.
1. Engine: Most road marking machines basically use diesel engines as power. If the engine is used, its power is about 2, 5HP to 20HP, but it is best to be an internationally renowned brand, such as the United States graco, Japan Honda; stable performance and easy to purchase spare parts, it almost determines the running performance of the entire equipment; If the battery is used as the power, it is also necessary to consider the time that each charge can be operated, preferably no less than 7 hours (about 1 day of work time).
2. Air compressor: For the marking machine that relies on air to spit (rather than hydraulic jetting), it is also the main component that affects the performance of the whole machine. As with the engine, you should consider purchasing a product equipped with an internationally renowned brand air compressor. The bigger the emissions, the better, but there must be a limit.
3. Bucket: There are two main functions: 1 is the coating, in this sense, the size of the capacity will affect the number of fillings and the progress of the work. The other function is ignored by many users, that is, the container is also a pressure vessel, which is pressurized by the air compressor and becomes a pressurized "gas cylinder" to become the driving force for the scribing work. In this sense, It is said that its sealing, safety and corrosion resistance should be considered by users. The better barrels are made of stainless steel, and individual products also meet the American ASME standard.
4. Spray gun: There are two types on the market at present. One type uses the “spray box” for spitting, and the price is relatively cheap, especially suitable for sports field lawn and general parking lot construction; the other is to use the spray gun to squirt, this It is the spray gun in the strict sense, but the price of its nozzle is relatively high.
5. Threading bucket: high-precision ultra-thin material manufacturing, scraper structure, standard configuration 150mm
6. Falling knife: Carbide, with eccentric sleeve device, can adjust the thickness of the marking line: 1-2mm
7. Heating method: petroleum liquefied gas
- Scientific Maintenance Of Road Markings, Safer ...
- What Is A Marking Machine
- The Structure Of The Marking Machine
- Marking Machine Classification
- The Concept Of Road Marking Machine
- What Is Road Marking Material
- Characteristics Of Road Marking Material
- Detailed Classification Of Road Marking Material
- Polyurea Elastic Anti-slip Marking Paint
- The Basic Introduction Of Hot Melt Kettle
- What Kind Of Marking Machine Is Used On The Exp...
- What Should I Pay Attention To In The Construct...