Truly environmentally friendly road markings: No pollution to the atmosphere and water ... Often used in anti-corrosion waterproofing engineering
★ High surface hardness, abrasion resistance is 10 times times more than carbon steel, epoxy resin 4 times times;
★ Good flexibility, high elasticity;
★ Strong corrosion resistance, can withstand the vast majority of medium long-term erosion;
★ UV radiation, long-term use in the outdoors is not aging, not powder;
★ Strong thermal stability, can be used in -50℃~120℃ temperature long-term, and can withstand 230 ℃ short-term thermal shock;
★ Applicable to metal, concrete, plastic, wood, asphalt and other grass-roots materials;
★ Strong adhesion, and the basic materials with solid, long-term use does not fall off, not empty drums;
★ Coating without seams, the overall sealing is good;
★ The raw material does not contain volatile matter, the coating will not appear pinhole, no pollution to the environment;
★ The prototype reproducibility is good.
- Scientific Maintenance Of Road Markings, Safer ...
- What Is A Marking Machine
- The Structure Of The Marking Machine
- Marking Machine Classification
- The Concept Of Road Marking Machine
- What Is Road Marking Material
- Characteristics Of Road Marking Material
- Detailed Classification Of Road Marking Material
- The Basic Introduction Of Hot Melt Kettle
- How To Solve The Persistence Of The Reflective ...
- What Types Of Hot Melt Marking Paint Can Be Div...
- What Are The Preparations For The Front Parking...
- Hot Melt Marking Paint Common Problems And Solu...
- Understand The Adhesion And Quick-drying Proper...
- What Are The Characteristics Of The Road Markin...
- What Is The Use Of The Marking Machine To Contr...
- Road Marking Machines Have Various Structures
- What Kind Of Marking Machine Is Used On The Exp...