What are the daily maintenance of transportation facilities?
The transportation facilities are the tracks set up for the safe and normal operation of the urban transportation system, including tunnels, elevated roads, stations, ventilation pavilions, electromechanical equipment, power supply systems, communication signals and other facilities. The transportation facilities are set in the city to prevent traffic accidents. To ensure that traffic is convenient, then do you know what the daily maintenance of transportation facilities is?
(1) The bridge kerb should always be in good condition, and if it is defective, it should be repaired or replaced in time.
(2) The railings at the two ends of the bridge or the end of the anti-collision wall are painted with 20cm wide red and white paint. The top 20cm is red and the paint should be clear.
(3) The transportation facilities engineering company tells us that the sidewalk block should be firm and complete, and if it is loose or defective, it should be repaired or replaced in time.
(4) The guardrail and anti-collision wall should be firm and reliable. If there is any damage, it should be repaired in time. The exposed steel components on the guardrail should be painted regularly to prevent rust, usually once a year.
(5) If reinforced concrete railings are found to have cracks or concrete peeling off, lighter can be filled with epoxy resin to seal cracks. Serious damage should be removed and repaired completely.
(6) Steel railings should be cleaned and rusted frequently. Generally, paints should be rust-proofed regularly every year.
(7) Bridge railings and anti-collision walls should always be in good condition. The balusters should be upright and straight. The horizontal rods at the expansion joints should be able to flex freely. If there are defects, they should be filled in time. If the railings are damaged by the car, Protective measures should be taken in time to prevent pedestrians or vehicles from falling into the river, and repairs must be repaired as soon as possible.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction to the knowledge of road marking p...
- A summary of the difference of anti-slip values...
- What is a wire removal machine
- Road traffic markings Daquan and illustrations
- Crossed machine accessories and other functions
- Hot Melt Marking Machine
- Cold Spray (Leng) Marking machine
- Double-group Marking machine
- Parking lot Marking Solutions
- Community parking Area Dash Reference specifica...
- What are the precautions in the parking line pl...
- Which drive carrier does the marking machine have?
- How to choose the working mode of the marking m...
- How to choose the paint pressure of the marking...
- Cold spray marking machine technical features
- Main components of the road marking machine
- Marking machine structure features
- What kind of marking machine is used for markin...
- What equipment is needed for road marking?
- Introduction of road hot melt marking machine